Hi All,

I'm looking to put a RasperryPi in a gallery with an RFID reader and small speaker, to use with replica objects who tell their stories when placed on the reader.  I'd like visitors to be able to see the RPi and bits.  I came across this lockable coin box on the internet, but wondered if anyone had used any other solutions that worked well?   Or if anyone had any general advice about using RPi's in gallery environments?

https://www.strikingdisplays.co.uk/collection-boxes/token-money-collection-box-range/a6-clear-coin-collector.html

Many thanks, (and hope to see many of you at the conference tomorrow!)

Best,

Izzy

Izzy Bartley
Digital Learning Officer
Leeds Museums and Galleries

[New Twitter Banner copy]

[Horizontal_RGB email]

Free learning resources from arts, cultural and heritage organisations.

[Twitter icon] @mylearning_org
www.mylearning.org<http://www.mylearning.org/>

[Certified Educator - Icon]

Last chance to nominate for the CFL Awards!
Last chance to have your say and nominate for those people, places and organisations that are helping make Leeds more child friendly. Please nominate here <https://www.leeds.gov.uk/childfriendlyleeds/cfl-awards> before 26 October.

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg