Från: Museums Computer Group [[log in to unmask]] för Alwyn Collinson [[log in to unmask]]
Skickat: den 29 oktober 2018 13:59
Till: [log in to unmask]
Ämne: [MCG] Collecting oral histories on social media?

Hello MCG list, happy Monday,

Just wondering if anyone has had experience of using social media to appeal for self-made videos discussing a specific topic? We’re looking into doing some “crowd-sourced collecting”, as it were, and I’d love to know what pitfalls to watch out for.

Would really appreciate knowing what technical solutions people think are most appropriate for hoovering up videos from web users- a form for people to submit on a web page, or something more complex to download the videos direct from social channels?

All the best,

Alwyn Collinson

Alwyn Collinson
Digital Editor

020 7814 5601
museumoflondon.org.uk

Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN

Before printing, please think about the environment.

To unsubscribe from the MCG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MCG&A=1