hi,

excellent suggestions – Mike, feel free to answer the survey & also submit a pull request to Github. Feel free to add a new section for partners/vendors if you like. We’ll probably stick to Github at this moment for practical reasons although it would surely be interesting to look at Bitbucket, Sourceforge etc.

best regards,
Aron

Aron Ambrosiani
Digital Media Producer
Department of Digital Interaction
Nordiska museet, Djurgårdsvägen 6–16, PO Box 27820, SE-115 93 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel +46 8 5195 45 64 E-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.nordiskamuseet.se<http://www.nordiskamuseet.se/>