Dear Colleagues,

One Tuesday 11th December, the IOE Confucius Institute will hold a workshop on Behaviour Management.

Behaviour Management is an area of teaching that all of us have to think about regardless of the context in which we teach. This workshop takes a practical look at positive strategies that we can implement, to ensure that we create a positive and motivated environment, giving students the best opportunities to learn. IOE CI Teacher Training Coordinator, Philippa Vallely and Mandarin Excellence Programme Coordinator, Kay McLeod will present with guest speaker Joseph Bensley who is Head of Mandarin at Petchey Academy.

To book a place on this workshop, please follow the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/behaviour-management-positive-teaching-and-learning-strategies-tickets-51452687373?aff=erelexpmlt

Please note, that due to our funding streams, priority for this course will be given to current mainstream secondary school teachers of Mandarin. Bookings are limited to one teacher per school.

Kind Regards,

Nicola

Nicola Larkin À¼ÄÝ | Project Officer | UCL IOE Confucius Institute for Schools | UCL Institute of Education | University College London | 20 Bedford Way | London WC1H 0AL

E: [log in to unmask] | T: +44 (0)207 612 6684 | W: http://ci.ioe.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING&A=1