Dear Vivien

It is unfortunate you appear to have misinterpreted my gentle enquiry led by the words "my impression ..."
It does not indicate (as you state) that I have jumped to any conclusions. Here, on an open forum I am actually just making a tentative enquiry.
Thank you for the information you provided, I hope in the spirit of assistance.
If anyone can offer more information on this topic it would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes
Chunlian