Dear Colleagues,

We are Europa School of English Junior Programmes and run British Council accredited Summer Camps in Bournemouth, the Universities of Exeter and Winchester, and Trinity School, during Summer. The camps focus on English Language Learning and cultural activities. I have 2 potential schools for 2019 from the Ningbo area, a High School and a Middle School but they also need to sign partnership agreements with a UK school whilst they are with us, and would like us to locate a schools who would be willing to accommodate this, the intention being future teacher and pupil exchange. Would you be able to help with this?

Do please reply to my e-mail directly if you can help. Thank you.

Joy

Joy Garner MA (Ed), Europa School of English Ltd.,

E mail: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=MANDARIN-CHINESE-TEACHING&A=1