Dear All

I have been asked to enquiry what other Trusts do in relation to inducting Doctors from Overseas?  What kind of things do you include in the induction?  Do you simply include information about your Trust or do you include information about the local countryside, culture and dialect.

I would be grateful for any information.

Thanks and kind regards

Jacqui

Jacqueline Smales

Knowledge Services Manager

Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

E: [log in to unmask]

T: 01482 605290

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HEYLKS (@HEYLKS)

Internet: http://www.hey.nhs.uk/library

Library Catalogue: https://heynhs.soutron.net/Portal/Default/en-GB/Search/SimpleSearch

Library and Knowledge Services Portal: http://www.netvibes.com/heylibraries#Welcome

Twitter: https://twitter.com/METRICJournal

Resource of the month: DynaMed Plus

DynaMed Plus - The next-generation clinical information resource designed to decrease time to answer.  Why not read the KLAS 2016 Report, DynaMed Plus outscores all point-of-care reference competitors for overall product quality in KLAS 2016 CDS report, including UpToDate.

library-and-knowledge-brand-mark-reverse - small version a_million_decisions_autosignature

Library-Catalogue-2016   Library-email-2016   Library-intranet-2016

Not a member? Click here to join the library.

Click here to request an article (charges may apply).

Click here to request a literature search.

Remember if you change your HEY247 password the new password must have at least 6 Characters, at least 1 digit, at least 1 lower case letter and at least 1 upper case letter.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1