Hi Everyone,

Hope you're doing well, apologies for the cross-posting.

The group formerly known as CLIST is now LSTF: the London Searching and Training Forum, as agreed at our last meeting!

Please find attached the minutes of the meeting as well as our new Terms of Reference doc.

Our next meeting is scheduled for 14th November at Stewart House, Russel Square.
The afternoon session is  set to be marketing/promotion themed, as suggested by attendees at the last meeting. Please let me know if you can attend, and if you'd like to present on any marketing/promo innovations or tactics.

Please feel free to share, and invite any colleagues who may be interested, all welcome!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Adam Tocock
Clinical Librarian
Knowledge and Library Services
Barts Health NHS Trust
Library - Department of Diagnostic Imaging,
Ground Floor, King George V Building,
St Batholomew's Hospital,
West Smithfield,
London. EC1A 7BE.
T: 020 3465 5467
Twitter: @bartsNHSlibrary<https://twitter.com/bartsNHSlibrary> | Website: bartshealth.nhs.uk/library<http://www.bartshealth.nhs.uk/library>
Lead Librarian for: Safer Surgery, SAFER Bundle, Research, Nursing and midwifery

[cid:image001.jpg@01D45A68.07C35F10]