Hello all (with apologies for cross posting)

We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced and motivated individual to the role of Senior Information Assistant (Metadata and Discovery).

Reporting to the Metadata, Discovery and Analytics Coordinator, the Senior Information Assistant (Metadata and Discovery) will work closely with staff across the library to improve the discovery of and access to the library’s digital and print collections through a variety of activities in metadata creation, enhancement, maintenance and troubleshooting.

This is part-time, permanent post of 17.5 hours per week.

https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=1018-407

Feel free to share with anyone you think might be interested, and please contact me if you have any informal enquiries about this vacancy.

Regards,

David

David Morgan BA (Hons), MA, MSc

Metadata, Discovery and Analytics Coordinator

Library, Academic Services

Royal Holloway University of London

01784 276422

www.royalholloway.ac.uk/library/home.aspx

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1