“Working collaboratively with academics and partners: showcasing opportunities”

Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to announce Vicky Grant, University of Sheffield and Alan Carbery, University College Cork as the keynotes for our seminar which takes place in Dublin.

Full programme and registration details to follow very soon.

Emma Coonan was a keynote speaker at our seminar last year. Please see Emma’s review in The greatness of small things, Journal of Information Literacy, December 2017.

CONUL Teaching & Learning Sub Committee

(Aine Carey, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Diarmuid Kennedy, Queens University Belfast, Diarmuid Stokes, University College Dublin, Julie De Foubert, Dublin Institute of Technology, Lisa O’Callaghan, Dublin City University, Liz Dore, University of Limerick, Lorna Flannery, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Mary Rose Holman, Ulster University, Niall McSweeney, National University of Ireland, Galway, (Chair), Siobhan Dunne, Trinity College Dublin, Virginia Conrick, University College Cork)

Liz Dore

Communications Officer

CONUL T&L Committee | @conultl

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1