Dear all,

OASPA has seen an exciting recent blossoming of inter-membership collaborations, partnerships, and instances of members working alongside each other in support of common goals. In honour of Open Access Week, which celebrates the global open access community annually and runs from October 22-28th this year, we have highlighted these inspiring instances of collaborative efforts of our members in their work to find new solutions to making research openly accessible for all in this article on our website. Enjoy, and happy Open Access Week!

Best wishes,
Leyla

Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA
lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG