Hello,

Is anyone else having issues accessing titles through Safari Books Online? We get the below message if we select a chapter to read:

[cid:image001.jpg@01D46541.67594410]

And then the below if we select sign in:

[cid:image002.jpg@01D46541.67594410]
Best wishes,

Louise.
Louise Rebecca Pugsley
Information Resources Advisor
E-Strategy & Resources
0148 3683890
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> | surrey.ac.uk<http://www.surrey.ac.uk/?utm_source=emailsignature&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=emailsignature_1819&utm_content=emailsignature_homepage>

[cid:image001.png@01D4098C.C5510640]

Library and Learning Support Services, University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XH, UK
Join us on: Twitter<http://bit.ly/1pjtrrk> | Facebook<http://on.fb.me/1xY68sf> | YouTube<http://bit.ly/2yjAtft> | Instagram<http://bit.ly/2aRt6i>

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG