Hello

We are seeing redirect errors on accessing journals today. For example South Asia Research: http://journals.sagepub.com/home/sar sometimes seems to redirect to https://journals.sagepub.com/home/sar leading to an insecure connection alert or "the page isn't redirecting properly". Affilia also misdirected.

I will report the incident to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and Ex Libris.

Kind regards,
Dom Benson
Analytics & Discovery Officer, Library, Information Services
Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG