Dear all,

we have been experiencing intermittent access issues with our site, apologies for this inconvenience. We have identified the issue and are working to resolve it with a timeline given of the site being back to full functionality within an hour.

Apologies again for this issue,

Regards,
Aly

Aly Burt

UK & Northern Europe Sales Manager

cid:image001.png@01CFFD9E.0ED1E310

Tel: 00 44 (0) 7734 856 962(mobile)

Please send all service related questions to [log in to unmask]

WDA_Wiley_728x90

John Wiley & Sons Limited is a private limited company registered in England with registered number 641132. Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom. PO19 8SQ. lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG