See below:

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Straatman, Kees (Dr.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ImageJ workshops 17-18 December, Leicester UK
Date: 8 October 2018 at 09:51:23 BST
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear List members,

For the 15th time I will organize the ImageJ/Fiji workshops in Leicester.  On Monday 17 December I will run the Introduction to ImageJ/Fiji workshop followed by the Macro writing workshop on Tuesday 18 December. The workshops are a mixture of lectures and hands-on sessions. No prior knowledge of ImageJ, Fiji or macro coding is required, only basic use of a laptop. For further information and registration form please visit:https://www2.le.ac.uk/colleges/medbiopsych/facilities-and-services/cbs/AIF/workshops/imagej-workshops-December-2018

Best wishes

Kees

Dr Ir K.R. Straatman
Senior Experimental Officer
Centre for Core Biotechnology Services
University of Leicester
www.le.ac.uk/advanced-imaging-facility

UK-EUROBIOIMAGING
Visit the website http://www.bioimaginguk.org
To e-mail the group, send messages to  [log in to unmask]
To subscribe visit https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=UK-EUROBIOIMAGING-PROJECT
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/BioImagingUK

To unsubscribe from the IAFIG-RMS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=IAFIG-RMS&A=1