The Philosophical Journal of Conflict and Violence (PJCV) welcomes contributions concerning the philosophical issues raised by the use of existing and emerging military and civilian forms of technologies in armed conflict.
The special issue is guest edited by Dr. Alexander C. Leveringhaus (University of Surrey). The selected articles will be published by Trivent Publishing in May 2019.

We welcome papers from philosophical research on the following topics:

Important Dates and Submission Guidelines
➢We invite expressions of interest (prospective title and 100 word proposal) by November 1st, 2018. Please send them to [log in to unmask] , [log in to unmask]  and [log in to unmask]
➢Expressions of interest will be selected by November 15th
➢Full papers should be written in the PJCV template available on trivent-publishing.eu/pjcv.html and should have a maximum of 20 pages
➢Full papers will be submitted by February 15, 2019

Andreas Wilmes Ph.D
Editor-in-Chief of The Philosophical Journal of Conflict and Violence

http://trivent-publishing.eu/pjcv.html

FB : https://www.facebook.com/philosophicaljournalofconflictandviolence/

To unsubscribe from the GSP-STUDIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GSP-STUDIES&A=1