I’ve been asked to circulate this. Please contact HE, not me, if you’re interested. Feel free to forward on. Jo

Historic England funded leadership training bursaries - application deadline October 29

Bursaries supported by Historic England are available for heritage sector professionals in England on three residential Clore Leadership courses taking place between February and June 2019.

Historic England is particularly keen to support applications from people with Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic heritage and disabled people working in heritage in recognition of the under-representation of these groups in the sector and especially in leadership positions. Historic England will also prioritise applications from smaller organisations in the sector that have limited access to training opportunities.

The closing date for applications is noon Monday 29 October 2018.

For more information on the courses please see the programme e-flyer: https://users.cloreleadership.org/civicrm/mailing/view?reset=1&id=1376

Or on the Clore Leadership Programme see https://www.cloreleadership.org/about-us.aspx

All good wishes,

Ed

Edmund Lee

Knowledge Transfer Manager / Acting Head of Capacity Building

Research Group

Historic England Logo

We are the public body that helps people care for, enjoy and celebrate England's spectacular historic environment, from beaches and battlefields to parks and pie shops.
Follow us:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram     Sign up to our newsletter

We're creating a list of the 100 places which tell England's remarkable story and its impact on the world; listen to our podcasts to see what's made the list. A History of England in 100 Places sponsored by Ecclesiastical.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +