Dear Gemmers,

The Museum of Oxford is seeking to appoint to the new temporary role of Museum Engagement Officer: Older People (21 hours per week). The post is temporary until December 2019, with the possibility of an extension beyond this, funding dependant.

We are looking for a confident communicator  to work with older people who may not be able to access museum services on site. Our ideal candidate will have good organisational skills and proven record of supporting older people.

I am attaching the PDFs for the role with details of who to contact with enquiries and how to apply. The link to the online site is also here: View and apply for job vacancies | View and apply for job vacancies | Oxford City Council

Best wishes

Kate

Kate Toomey | Museum & Heritage Community Learning Officer | Museum of Oxford | Community Services | Oxford City Council | Town Hall | St Aldate’s | Oxford | OX1 1BX | Post Point TH.0.1 | ( 01865 252819 | * [log in to unmask]

I work in Oxford on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and remotely on Mondays and Fridays.

The Museum of Oxford  is the only gallery dedicated to the history of the City and offers a range of heritage learning programmes, reminiscence events and gallery exhibitions. To find out more, visit www.museumofoxford.org, follow the Museum on Twitter @MuseumofOxford, Facebook or join our mailing list

Dancin’ Oxford is the City Council's Dance Festival, supported with funding from Arts Council England. For details, visit www.dancinoxford.co.uk or follow us on Twitter @DancinOxford

Interested in organising your event or filming in Oxford? All bookings for Oxford's city centre spaces and parks are managed by the Culture Team. For more details, visit www.oxford.gov.uk/events. We also host weekly Events Surgeries so you can discuss your plans, questions and application with the Events Officer, who has detailed knowledge of our spaces and all the relevant licensing requirements. For dates and times, visit www.oxford.gov.uk/eventsurgeries

Funding for your Community Event - Have you thought about applying to the City Council for funding for your event or project? Please visit the Community Grants webpage for further information: www.oxford.gov.uk/PageRender/decC/Grants_occw.htm

 Donate Email Sig

| Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/OxfordCityCouncil

Building a world class city for everyone

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +