Hello GEM

Could anyone help me with a couple of queries about interactives?

Here at the Royal College of Music Museum we’re in the process of commissioning one hands-on, low-tech interactive for one of our new spaces – it’ll be music-focussed of course! – and we wondered:

1.       If any small or medium-sized museums who have commissioned physical/low-tech interactives would be happy to share with me (a) what they commissioned and (b) what it cost? Feel free to email me off list ([log in to unmask])

2.       If anyone can recommend any good makers of interactives from experience or know of a central listing in order to view a range of makers?

Any help from your experience would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Lydia

Lydia Baldwin (née Cracknell)

Museum Learning & Participation Officer

Royal College of Music

Prince Consort Road

London SW7 2BS

UK

HLF signature

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +