Dear Gemmers

I’m looking for someone who can make me a working mini mill with quern stones which demonstrate the full supply chain, preferably hand cranked rather than electric powered.

Does anyone know anyone who might be able to make something like this?

Thanks

Julie

Julie Gannon

Please note I work Tuesday to Thursday 9-4pm.

50th Logo Gold different

North of England Civic Trust

The Schoolhouse, 12 Trinity Chare, Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3DF

Tel: (0191) 232 9279  Web: www.nect.org.uk

Company Registered in England No.1654806. Registered Charity No.513055

cid:image002.png@01D0713A.E068C9B0  cid:image003.png@01D0713A.E068C9B0

This message may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person) you may not view the information, nor copy or deliver this message to anyone else. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy the message.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +