Hi All,
Regarding the install of FSL 6.0:
Whether I use sudo or not, I'm getting a certificate verify problem:
Mac OSX Mojave, mac pro 2013. I downloaded the version for High Sierra of the fslinstaller, figuring that was as close as I was going to get. I even tried
>sudo python fslinstaller.py -d /Volumes/Main/Users/dpat/Downloads/temp
just in case Mojave was having a permissions issue...but I get the same problem:
Suggestions appreciated.
Thanks,

Dianne

dpat@Saci:/Volumes/Main/Users/dpat/Downloads% python fslinstaller.py
--- FSL Installer - Version 3.0.12 ---
[Warning] Some operations of the installer require administative rights,
    for example installing into the default folder of /usr/local.
    If your account is an 'Administrator' (you have 'sudo' rights)
    then you will be prompted for your administrator password
    when necessary.
When asked a question, the default answer is given in square brackets.
Hit the Enter key to accept this default answer.
[FAILED] [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:726)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 8:16 AM Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
FSL 6.0.0 has been released. This version has major changes to the lower-level image and matrix libraries to improve capabilities and performance for larger data sets.

* EDDY_QC performs automated dMRI data assessment, both at the single subject and group levels
* FSLEyes: Now includes Jupyter notebook integration, maximum-intensity projection and a new plugin architecture.
* FSLpy includes wrappers for certain FSL commands.
* The HCP1065 standard space DTI templates have been added
* fsl_ents is a tool for extracting component timeseries from an ICA directory ( e.g using the output from FIX )
* The version of eddy is the same as in 5.0.11. A new version of eddy will be released with FSL 6.0.1
* Tools are now NIFTI-2 capable, although this should currently be regarded as beta-functionality.
* This also includes the latest versions of tools introduced since the last major update:
* MIST: a tool for multi-model cortical segmentation.
* MSM: a tool for cortical surface registration.
* BIANCA: A tool for automatic ( trained ) segmentation of white-matter hyperintensities.

The full distribution can be downloaded from

http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsldownloads/

either by the installer script or direct download. If you already have FSL installed, the installer script will backup the existing version as part of the install process.

Dianne Patterson, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
or
University of Arizona
Speech and Hearing Science 314
1131 E 2nd Street, Building #71
(Just East of Harvill)
If you don't hear back from me (and you expected to),
I blame the University's new SPAM filter.
Please write to my gmail account.