FD of motion correction after having already run motion correction is not going to be a valid metric.

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 10:44 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: [FSL] FD before and after FIX

Thanks for your response!
Maybe I wasn't clear before or maybe I am getting it wrong.

I run fsl_motion_outliers with the option -nomoco just to get the FD before and after denoising to see how different they are. But I do run motion correction as part of single-session ICA. And yes, I do expected to see a big difference because I have already realigned the data. My purpose is to check the parameters again and see whether FD after denoising still meets the exclusion criteria or not.

Please let me know if that approach is wrong?

Thanks,
Sara