Hi Flora,

Are all the inputs (including design and contrast files) valid? Also, consider simplifying the command line to a minimum, e.g,, drop -v and -T and see if the problem persists. It could give an indication of where the problem may lie.

Btw, with 200 subjects, there isn't much a need for variance smoothing (regardless, this shouldn't lead to an error).

If the problem persists and you'd like to send the file, please feel free to do so. I'll send instructions then.

All the best,

Anderson