Department of Applied Physiology & Kinesiology
University of Florida

We are actively recruiting PhD students for the Fall 2019 semester. We use a range of systems neuroscience techniques that include functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI), structural MRI, diffusion imaging (DTI), electromyography (EMG), high-density electroencephalography (EEG), virtual reality, and pain stimulation procedures. Incoming students will work on neuroimaging studies of motor and sensory function. Projects related to human and rodent imaging are ongoing. Tuition waiver and stipend support is available through fellowships and teaching assistantships in the department of Applied Physiology and Kinesiology. Please send vita or inquiries to Steve Coombes at [log in to unmask]

Information about our lab can be found here: www.lrnlab.org
Information about our Ph.D. Program can be found here: www.hhp.ufl.edu