After setting up a between-groups FEAT with two covariates of non-interest like this,
Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 10.30.20 AM.png
I am getting this error message.
Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 10.30.01 AM.png
It looks to me similar to the example given on the FSL wiki for "two group difference adjusted for covariate" -- the sample also has more than one non-zero value in an EV, so I'm not sure what my issue is.

I am very new to FSL, so please feel free to over-explain in any replies!

--
Elizabeth Burnette
PhD Student, Neuroscience