Hi Josh

This is probably to do with the data that you are feeding to dtifit. Do check the data by looking at it in time-series mode in fsleyes and check that e.g. the b0s (highest intensities) are where you expect them to be and that there is contrast between the volumes.

Also, your bvecs are odd in that they look like they are all in one plane (see attached).  While this does not explain why FA is equal to 1 everywhere, it does not look right and will probably have caused problems with Eddy, particularly if your data were not actually acquired with these bvecs (which would also be a problem for dtifit obviously).

Cheers
saad