Hi Maedeh,

The problem might be that probtrackx is unable to find the file labeldti/lh.C_cingul_Post_dorsal.nii.gz . Note that the path to the filename should be relative to where you run the command, not relative to the seeds.txt. So if the ROIs are stored in test1/labeldti/lh.G_cingul_Post_dorsal.nii.gz, that should be the path listed in test1/seeds.txt. Could you prepend all the paths in seeds.txt with test1/ and then see if your command runs?

Best wishes,

Michiel