Sent: 15 October 2018 13:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BTEC exam entries for January

Hi Mihiri,

Unfortunately we use UNIT-E, so can’t help on the actual button-pushing sequences!  However, we did have to set up a new exam board, reference 15 and did the draft file production run.  We specifically looked for the centre info at the top of the file as we had a recent problem with making a first-time entry for WJEC GCSEs, where that info was missing.  Seemed to work OK (so far).

Regards

Paul King
Exams Officer
Leyton Sixth Form College