Sent: 03 October 2018 11:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: JCQ

Hi All

We are using an external agency for our access arrangements this year. She has just been in and she said that there is a new Data protection notice and new Form 8.

I have been on the JCQ website and they look the same to me. Have I missed something?

Thanks in advance

Tania

Tania Redmile

Information Services and Exams Supervisor

Enrolment and Examinations

01329 815 174

www.fareham.ac.uk

Fareham College, Bishopsfield Road

Fareham

PO14 1NH

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube

LinkedIn

TEF Bronze

SECBE CETC Constructing Excellence Award

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

The content of this e-mail is the sole responsibility of the sender - Fareham College accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or the views and opinions expressed herein, and also reserves the right to monitor all e-mail sent or received on its business systems.

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1

This email was sent from outside the organisation.

This footnote confirms this email has been scanned by Microsoft Exchange Online Protection for SPAM and MalWare.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error you must take no action based on them - nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please notify the College of West Anglia via email to [log in to unmask]

This email contains the views of the sender and may not be representative of the views of The College of West Anglia.

This footnote confirms this email has been scanned by Microsoft Exchange Online Protection for SPAM and MalWare.