Sent: 29 October 2018 15:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Invigilator scheduling

We have the same type of system, developed by our MIS team. It also produces detailed PDF timetables for the invigilators which I then have to email out.

Our MIS chaps are still trying to find a way to email directly from the database, but so far have not come up with any answer to that particular issue.

Kind regards

Lyn