(Apologies for cross-postings)

Call for papers - The Third European Conference on Domestic Violence (ECDV), 1-4 September 2019 in Oslo, Norway

Dear colleagues,

We invite you to submit abstracts for The Third European Conference on Domestic Violence (ECDV) that will take place 1-4 September 2019, in Oslo, Norway. The conference will bring together researchers, academics, professionals, practitioners and policy-makers from Europe and further afield working in the field of domestic violence.

We welcome contributions that present empirical findings, engages with key (political or theoretical) debates in the field or describes new or promising service/practice developments. The deadline for abstract submission is 1 February 2019.

The conference is organised by NOVA – Norwegian Social Research at Oslo Metropolitan University (OsloMet) and the Norwegian Centre for Violence and Traumatic Stress Studies (NKVTS).

Please visit the conference website for more information: https://ecdv-oslo.org

Best regards

Kari Stefansen, Forsker I / Research Professor

NOVA / Norwegian Social Research

OsloMet - Oslo Metropolitan University

Phone: +47 951 76 745

https://www.hioa.no/tilsatt/karis

ecdv-oslo.org
Invitation. Norwegian Social Research (NOVA) at OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University and the Norwegian Centre for Violence and Traumatic Stress Studies (NKVTS) are happy to announce that the Third European Conference on Domestic Violence will take place on 1-4 September 2019, in Oslo, Norway.

To unsubscribe from the EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EUROPEAN-SOCIAL-POLICY&A=1