Postdoctoral Fellow (PDF) in Innovation & Rentiership

Apologies, this is rather late in the day. Deadline 31 October 2018.

I am recruiting a Postdoctoral Fellow to work on a project titled “From Entrepreneurship to Rentiership? The Changing Dynamics of Innovation in Technoscientific Capitalismfunded by the Social Sciences & Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada.

It builds on my recent work on assetization and rentiership, see here for examples:

-        http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0162243916661633

-        https://www.academia.edu/33175493/Technoscience_rent_Towards_a_theory_of_rentiership

Below is a link to the job ad with details about the project, job description & responsibilities, job criteria, and application process (only need a CV and cover letter sent direct to me at [log in to unmask]).

http://webapps.yorku.ca/academichiringviewer/specialads/Postdoctoral_Position_in_Innovation_Rentiership.pdf

The PDF is one-year in the first instance with possible extension for another year.

Thanks,

Kean

Kean Birch

Graduate Program Director, Science & Technology Studies Program

Associate Professor, Department of Geography

Co-Editor, Science as Culture

Editorial Board Member, Science, Technology, & Human Values

Associate, Innovation Policy Lab, University of Toronto

4700 Keele Street

York University

Toronto

Canada

M3J 1P3

Tel.: (+1) 416-736-2100, ext. 30126

NEW BOOKS

Birch, K. (2018) Neoliberal Bio-economies? The Co-construction of Markets & Natures, Palgrave Macmillan.

Birch, K. (2017) A Research Agenda for Neoliberalism, Edward Elgar.

Birch, K. et al. (2017) Business & Society: A Critical Introduction, Zed Books.

Springer, S., Birch, K. and MacLeavy (eds) (2016) The Handbook of Neoliberalism, Routledge.

Birch, K. (2016) Innovation, Regional Development & the Life Sciences, Routledge.

Birch, K. (2015) We Have Never Been Neoliberal, Zer0 Books.

Twitter: @keanbirch

Personal website: http://www.keanbirch.net/

SAC

To unsubscribe from the ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ECONOMIC-GEOGRAPHY&A=1