**Apologies for cross-posting**

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

New textbooks in Social Policy

Click the book titles below for more information, and use the inspection copy order form to order your FREE copies, or email [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask].

Browse the full list of our Social Policy textbooks

Social policy first hand

Exploring welfare debates

Understanding social security (3rd edition)

Understanding the cost of welfare (3rd edition)

Recommended reading

Public policy resources

Youth employment

Austerity, community action, and the future of citizenship in Europe

Reframing global social policy

The Journal of Poverty and Social Justice

Get 35% discount on ALL Bristol University Press and Policy Press books by signing up to our newsletter here.

cid:image003.jpg@01D45A47.CBEA8830

Bristol University Press and Policy Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Bristol BS2 8BB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5940

To unsubscribe from the EASP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=EASP&A=1