A feature in Outlook came up in ours: in caching mode, it keeps an
unencrypted copy/cache of your mail, contacts etc on the PC's hard
disk.
So, we ended up limiting the Outlook client to only those computers
with full disk encryption.
Hope that helps,
Regards,
Simon

>>> On 05/10/2018 at 09:46, in message
Lynn Wyeth
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Friday question.
>
> Has anyone moved to Office 365 yet and done a DPIA, particularly
OneDrive?

--
Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau atodedig yn gyfrinachol ac at sylw'r
unigolyn neu'r sefydliad a enwir uchod. Bydd

Cysidrwch yr amgylchedd - a oes wir angen argraffu'r ebost hwn?

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coleg Sir
Gâr. If you have received this email in error please notify the
administrator on the following address:

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this
email?.

All user commands can be found at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/subscribercommands.html