Hi Tim

They should have a form … our local police force does (they call it a section 29 form) they complete it and sign it just confirming what they want, why they want it, under what legislation etc.

We’ve had info requested a couple of times and have disclosed on the basis that actually there was nothing particularly sensitive and they seemed to have a genuine need for it

I just keep a copy of the form and the info I send them in case I need to justify what I’ve done at a later date

Regards

Tara

TARA DAVIES
Information Manager
Tel: 01273859813 or 01273552200 Ext: 5813
Email: [log in to unmask]

BHASVIC (Brighton Hove & Sussex Sixth Form College) 205 Dyke Road, Hove, BN3 6EG | www.bhasvic.ac.uk
Before printing, think about the environment

The content of this message is confidential. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of BHASVIC.