Dear all,

We are bringing back the Bicycle Film Festival next month in London http://www.bicyclefilmfestival.com/london/?

Programme will follow and invitations too !

A quick request: would any of you have direct connections with local authorities/politicians who would be willing to come and give a short speech on the Saturday afternoon panel, 2 to 4pm in Hackney Picturehouse?

To render the debate more interesting, engage and convince a larger range of stakeholders, and avoid a too consensual conversation among experts, we are targetting "dissident" public bodies (e.g. Boroughs) /politicians as well. We are looking for people working closely on items such as road safety, infrastructures funding, etc. rather than just bicycle promotion in the city.

Your help is very much appreciated.

thanks a lot in advance :-)

With best wishes,

Claire

Dr Claire Papaix
Programme leader MA p13451 Log. & SCM
Senior Lecturer in Transport and Business Logistics
Systems Management and & Strategy Department
Faculty of Business
University of Greenwich
Office QA.217
Phone: +44(0)20 8331 9442

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.