It is lovely to see PSC flourishing locally and nationally - Jay

From: The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of alison smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 02 October 2018 15:31:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Psychologists for Social Change

Hello All,

hope it's OK to keep you posted with this; the Leicester Psychology for Social Change group will be coming together for an open meeting on

Monday 29th October, 7pm, at the Centre for Medicine, University of Leicester (Lancaster road), room 0.02

All are welcome; it will have been a year since we first held a meeting in Leicester and we hope to review the past year and think about taking the group forwards. If you have any questions, or cannot make the meeting but would like to share some ideas about the group, feel free to contact me off list.

Many thanks,
Alison

___________________________________ The list is jointly managed by David Fryer [log in to unmask] and Grant Jeffrey [log in to unmask], either of whom are able to deal with queries. To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK