Hello,

I'm struggling to find a functional NMR structure Validation server.

Running CING direct from Analysis gives me the following error:

Connection to server URL https://nmr.le.ac.uk/icing/icing/serv/iCingServlet failed with reason:

[SSL:SSLV3_ALERT_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE] sslv3 alert handshake failure (_ssl.c:581)

Is this likely to be a problem at my end or the CING end?

Going to the iCing website doesn't seem to work either.

And the PSVS website also seems to be down.

How are other people validating their structures at the moment? I tried the PDB validation server, but the report is not very helpful. Do I need to start installing Procheck etc. locally?

Thanks,

Vicky

To unsubscribe from the CCPNMR list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCPNMR&A=1