We have exciting opportunities to work in the EM facility at the MRC-LMB in Cambridge.

The new positions are part of the team that manage, maintains and develops the facility, supports users, and gets involved in collaborative projects aimed at improving cryo-EM.

The LMB has a vibrant cryo-EM community, and is a great place to work. The facility has three Titan Krios, two Polara, two other FEG microscopes, a Scios dual-beam and lower-end microscopes. It has approximately 170 active users applying electron cryomicroscopy and cryo-electron tomography to study important biological problems. There are research programmes aimed at the development of new hardware and software for cryo-electron microscopy. We have positions appropriate for every level of EM experience:

Senior EM Engineer: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BNU283/senior-electron-microscope-engineer-electron-microscope-engineer-structural-studies

EM Research Support Officer: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BNV174/electron-microscopy-research-support-officer-structural-studies

EM Research Assistant: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BNV141/electron-microscopy-research-support-assistant-structural-studies

https://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/research/scientific-facilities-and-support-services/electron-microscopy/

John Briggs and Shaoxia Chen

To unsubscribe from the CCPEM list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CCPEM&A=1