From: Collaborative Computational Project in Electron cryo-Microscopy <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 21 October 2018 23:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ccpem] Query related to Ximdis and CCP-EM - Need Help

Dear Khursheed,

To download and install Ximdisp, go to
http://www.ccpem.ac.uk/download.php, then download image2010.tar.gz.
Ximdisp is one of the programs in the suite of (older) MRC programs, written by Jude Short. The description on the web site follows.

MRC Image Processing System - Tony Crowther, Richard Henderson & Jude Short (Smith) Installation is described in /image2010/README. First build all the libraries and executables using a .bld file specific to your system.
Binaries will then be written to /image2010/bin and all have the extension .exe

Richard