Hello everyone-

I am processing a dataset with Relion 3, and I realized that I have made a careless error.  My data were collected in superresolution mode on a K2, but during motion correction I accidentally entered the non-superresolution, binned pixel size (e.g. 1.0 instead of 0.5).  I’ve now gotten to the point where I would like to do Bayesian polishing, but I would prefer not to have to re-align all of the movies.   Instead, it would be great if I could edit the star files which contain the trajectories so that they match the proper pixel size.

So my question is, what are the units of the “_rlnMicrographShiftX” and “_rlnMicrographShiftY”?  Are they in pixels,  or Angstroms?   I am hoping that simply editing these if they are in Angstroms, as well as the “_rlnMicrographOriginalPixelSize” will be sufficient.   If anyone else has dealt with this little mistake successfully, any comments would be appreciated : )

Thanks,
-Greg Alushin