[Apologies for cross-posting.  Please forward to appropriate colleagues]

Senior TEL Advisor, (Permanent – Full-time, £40,792 to £50,132 p.a.)

Although a relatively new team, we are well established and enjoy strong partnerships with academic and professional staff in supporting use of technology for teaching and learning.  TEL is embedded in our University’s Teaching and Learning Strategy and we are a key part of strategic initiatives, bringing both pedagogical and technological perspectives.  It’s a friendly and fun team, with lots of scope to contribute ideas and to make a difference.

If this is of interest, full details are at: https://jobs.reading.ac.uk/displayjob.aspx?jobid=3862

Closing date: Thursday 18th October

Interview date: Wednesday 14th November

best wishes

Andy

Andy Turner
Senior TEL Applications Manager, Centre for Quality Support & Development, University of Reading

Room G02, Blandford Lodge, Whiteknights, Reading RG6 6AH

[log in to unmask]   |   t: 0118 378 6128   |   www.reading.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP&A=1