Colleagues

We had a report from staff that students are seeing an error when trying to access feedback from the Self and Peer Assessment assignment type. Not certain if anyone here has used this tool before but if students add attachments to their submissions (using it AS DESIGNED) this results in an error.

Reporting this to BtBB has led to this issue moving from Known Issue to Pending Release ;

The status of the Known Issue associated with your case has been updated to Pending Release to show that we have confirmed this is a bug that is planned to be fixed in a specific future release of Learn, but that release is not yet available. You may have received this notification due to a release target that has changed. The Case Number may show on Behind the Blackboard as “Closed”, but any related Knowledge Base article will be updated with new findings, and you will be updated by email and through the case when we have more information. See details below.

Please see the Known Issue Article number below. You may search for this number on Behind the Blackboard in the Knowledge Base Search area. (YOU CAN’T – SEARCHING FOR THE ARTICLE RESULTS IN ‘NOT FOUND’)

Knowledge Base Article Number: 000049797
Case Number: 04001760
Case Subject: students seeing error on attempting to access feedback
Targeted Version: Not Set
Estimated Timeframe: N/A

Don’t know about anyone else but this is another nail in the Blackboard coffin for me – how this stuff isn’t tested before release drives me nuts!!

Martin Lynch FHEA, PRINCE2

Rheolwr Systemau Ddysgu | Learning Systems Manager

CELT

Canolfan i Wella Dysgu ac Addysgu | Centre for the Enhancement of Learning & Teaching

Room J236
Prifysgol De Cymru | University of South Wales

Pontypridd

CF37 1DL

Tel Ffôn: 01443 483764

Fax Ffacs: 01443 483764

http://www.southwales.ac.uk
cid:image001.png@01D2A712.93CFE150 http://findaroom.southwales.ac.uk/rooms/trj236

cid:image003.png@01D2A712.93CFE150

cid:image002.png@01D3C1B5.86B0C750

To unsubscribe from the BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP&A=1