Dear All,

The Croydon Supplementary Education Project (CSEP) and I warmly invite you to celebrate the launch of my new children's book, The Story of Windrush.

3.30pm: Doors open

5.30pm: Event starts

The CSEP children have created an exhibition for the event:

View the children’s artwork.

I will be talking about the book and my work as an author/publisher of much needed children’s resources for our community, answering questions and signing books.

Dress code: Windrush inspired. Booking essential (via Eventbrite link).

Click here for booking link via Eventbrite

Hope to see you there and please do spread the word.

Many thanks for all your kind support.

Kind regards,

Kandace

K.N. Chimbiri

Children’s author

Secrets of the Afro Comb, 6,000 years of art and culture

New book The Story of the Windrush

Tel: +44 (0) 7980 631 077

See my 3-min video on African Artefacts

http://ucldigitalpress.co.uk/Book/Article/3/24/109/

You can also connect with me via:

Twitter: @knchimbiri

Website: www.goldendestiny.co.uk

0956252508

To unsubscribe from the BASA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BASA&A=1