From: [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 October 2018 17:03

…………….

I would like to pass on information of about a resource that can at last make available. I hope you will find it interesting and useful.
Would you please pass this update on to other lists as you see appropriate

Best regards

The reversion of “Mutiny” our documentary resource on the Black British West Indian experience of WW1 is now on general release for streaming audiences – beginning with Vimeo on Demand. Here is the link:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/160987

Mutiny includes extracts from the video oral testimonies of WW1 era Black British West Indian women and veterans, that have inspired our latest work ‘Turning Point’.

Over the coming weeks the film will become available on more streaming channels. We will be mounting a comprehensive campaign to let those who have been seeking access to ‘Mutiny’, know that it’s now on release. Any thoughts, advice or indeed requests that can help us to bring this resource to the attention of schools and/or other potential interest groups, most welcome.

Tony T

Sweet Patootee
T/F: 0207 686 5101
M: 0794 416 9335
W: www.sweetpatootee.co.uk

To unsubscribe from the BASA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BASA&A=1