Dear all,

Just a reminder to please come along and support our first seminar of the year next week and to please publicise widely through your networks.

Thanks,

Josie

Signs and symbols: the consciousness of 'Black art' in the postmodern world

A talk by writer, poet and painter Ronnie McGrath

A Centre for Black Humanities Seminar, hosted in partnership with the DIASPORA Season of Arts and Understanding.

Wednesday 17 October 2018, 4.00 PM

Lecture Theatre 3, Arts Complex, Woodland Road

Dr Josie Gill

Lecturer in Black British Writing and Director, Centre for Black Humanities

Department of English

School of Humanities

3/5 Woodland Road

Bristol BS8 1TB

Tel: 0117 42 83377

To stop receiving messages from [log in to unmask]&source=EscalatedMessage&action=conversations">Centre for Black Humanities group, [log in to unmask]&source=EscalatedMessage&action=unsubscribe" id=BD5134C6-8D33-4ABA-A0C4-08581FDF89DB>stop following it.

Dr Nathaniel Adam Tobias Coleman

Senior Teaching Associate

University of Bristol

School of Sociology, Politics, and International Studies

Centre for the Study of Ethnicity and Citizenship

Centre for Black Humanities

I am employed part time at 50% FTE.

I work for five hours per day, Monday to Thursday.

There may be a delay in my replying to your email; please be patient.

To unsubscribe from the BASA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BASA&A=1