MINSK, 15 October (BelTA) – Archivists are busy preparing a series of editions about efforts to restore the war-torn Belarusian economy in 1943-1950, BelTA learned from Vyacheslav Selemenev, leading research worker of the Publications Department of the National Archive of the Republic of Belarus. According to the source, Belarusian archivists initially intended to make one volume but the information they put together was too brief and patchy. The series of books will begin with agriculture, continue with manufacturing sector and other branches of the national economy. The first book on Belarus' economy restoration effort in 1943-1945 will be published in November in honor of the 75th anniversary since the army operation to liberate the country was launched. The series of books represents joint work of Belarusian and Russian archivists.

http://bit.ly/2QVi79b
http://bit.ly/2QVi79b+

--
Peterk