By day, he worked at the Princeton Record Exchange, one of the region's few remaining great record stores. He played bass in the band Funkophobia, and in the 1980s put out cassettes by teenage duo Ween on his Bird O'Pray record label.

By night, he went out to see bands and take photos.

Lots of bands, and lots and lots of photos — hundreds of which taken in clubs and concert halls in New Jersey, Philadelphia, and New York are now on display at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland in a new exhibit called "Something Going On: Jeff Rusnak, A Rock and Roll Life."

http://bit.ly/2OsphoL
http://bit.ly/2OsphoL+

--
Peterk