Hi

I’m making a query on behalf of someone else who is based in London.

They would like to talk to/or visit if in London, someone who uses bar coding for keeping track of items.

Please reply to me with questions/offers and I’ll pass your email to the organisation.

Many thanks,

Kath

Kath Shawcross

Archivist

Libaries and Archives

Hammersmith & Fulham Council

020 8753 3850 (Mon & Tue)

Please note I am only in the office on Mondays, Tuesdays and part-time Wednesdays

http://www.apps10.lbhf.gov.uk/archivecat/

cid:image001.png@01D4393F.F5040030cid:image003.gif@01D4393F.F5040030Image result for facebook logoRelated imageImage result for you tube icon

Hammersmith & Fulham Local Studies and Archives is open

on Mon and Tues 10am-5pm

1st Floor, Hammersmith Library, Shepherds Bush Road, London W6 7AT

We receive many enquiries by email and endeavour to reply as soon as we can.

If booking Archives please do so at least one week in advance

by emailing [log in to unmask] , telephoning 020 8753 3850 (on Mon/Tue)

or by writing to the address above before 3pm on the Tuesday before date required.

Please Note: Archives cannot be produced during week commencing Monday 15 October due to staff annual leave. Archives for the week commencing Monday 22 October must be booked no later than Tuesday 9 October.

Visit our Local Studies & Archives Catalogue

Do it online at www.lbhf.gov.uk

Help us keep your council tax bill down and protect spending on vital public services - use our website to find information, view your account, make payments, apply for services and report problems.

New - create an account - Want to manage your council tax, benefits claim or parking permits online? Create an account now at www.lbhf.gov.uk/myaccount

If you have received this email in error, please delete it and tell the sender as soon as possible. You should not disclose the contents to any other person or take copies.

All emails you send over the internet are not secure unless they have been encrypted. For further details, please see: www.getsafeonline.org/protecting-yourself