Dear all,

I have been wondering for a long time whether or not applying to an archivist/records manager job in Ireland/UK was worth it if the applicant didn’t  have a certification or degree from Ireland/UK (i.e. recognized by the ARA). Do you think it is detrimental to the success of the application? Thinking here in the case of someone with sufficient and relevant work experience  but with a foreign degree/certificate.

I know a few persons in this case, and I myself would be interested in your views on the subject,

Thank you in advance,

Marie-Alice Le Corvec

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.